When setting a new password for your account, we encourage you to create a secure password.
Your new password MUST:
- be 8 to 10 characters long.
- contain at least one alphabetic character.
- contain at least one number (0-9).
- contain at least one special character !@#$%^&*()_ but no spaces.
It MUST NOT
- contain your first or last name.
- contain the first part of your email address before @ symbol.
- contain your username or client ID.
- contain the answer to your security question.
- be a previously used password.
If your current password is greater than 10 digits, please only enter the first 10 digits when prompted to enter your 'Current Password".
When you enter your password our security will detect the Case Sensitivity, so please make sure you remember the case of your new password.
It is very important that you never share your password or leave your computer unattended when you are logged into your account.